QuickBooks allows more than one user to works simultaneously to handle your business accountancy which makes your organization more productive rapidly. Due to complexities sometimes you have to delete some users. But you are not accessible to delete users directly; you have to go through with the complete procedure. In this blog, you get complete information and processing about how to delete a user name in QuickBooks.
QuickBooks multi-tasking accounting software comes in three upgraded versions whereas QuickBooks Pro version allows three users, QuickBooks Premier Version allows five users and QuickBooks enterprises allows up to 30 users to work simultaneously with five increments. These three most recent upgraded versions find all easy ways to resolve all business issues as soon as possible.
How to delete a user name in QuickBooks?
To delete a user name in QuickBooks, you can go with procedure step-by-step:
- Firstly, go to the Gear icon and mark your click on the company folder and open it
- Then select Manage Users which comes under the company as per your according
- After that, go to the Action Column and choose the edit option from the drop-down preferences
- Then go forward with the delete button and make sure about the user selection that you select the right user for deletion process
- After the completion of the whole procedure, you will receive the confirmation message.
After the deletion of the user name in QuickBooks, the user is no more accessible to log in that account. All information that is related to that user will automatically delete. After that, you are unable to add another user as per your accordingly.
In QuickBooks accounting software, you can delete, edit or add the user as per your business requirements. This bookkeeping software comes with many advanced features which makes easy to track all business operations with proper scheduling.
In this software, you can also update new changes in user account information with these following steps:
- First of all, sign-in in your account and go through with all recent activity.
- Then mark your click on the Settings and choose the “Intuit account”
- Then view all the settings regarding the personal information, security sign-in authentication and application requirement system
- Then choose that section where you want to edit or add some information
- After that, go forward with Edit option and add all information in the selected field
- Then click and save and all edited information will be updated.
How to Reach us?
If you are still unable to delete a user or any you face regarding QuickBooks or QuickBooks user, you can directly connect with the QuickBooks customer support team via customer helpline number. To get all answers to your queries, you can mail your all issues at this email id [email protected] or you can chat with our QuickBooks ProAdvisor via LIVE CHAT link, they provide 24/7 availability service to fix your all problems and provides proper guidance.