Delete sales order and recreate in QuickBooks can be done when their occur issue in the sales order like incorrect information, mistakenly created wrong sales order; forget to mention number and more. After deleting the sales order you need to create a new one with all the correct information according to the client. In this blog, you are getting the solutions to fix issues by deleting the sales order and then recreate the new in your QuickBooks account.
QuickBooks Sales Order Delete or Recreate
Sales order holds a sale record for a future purpose. One can delete and recreate the sale order in QuickBooks. To delete an order means to erase it from the list. Even after an order delete, it stills present in Rapid inventory because whenever we wish to cancel the order in QuickBooks we are not actually deleting the entire content of it. The software doesn’t get any notification regarding deletion thus; it remains in the Rapid inventory.
The Process to Delete and Recreate the Sales Order
Before deleting a sale order you are required to cancel the sales order so here is the procedure to do it properly and conveniently.
Following are some steps to perform cancellation of a sale order:
- Firstly, mark closed on the sales order you want to cancel. This will notify the rapid inventory about the update on the sync
- You need to perform the same step to cancel an individual line cancellation. Mark closed line wise. This will notify the Rapid inventory to close sale order
- Rapid inventory permits pick list cancellation. It becomes too late to update the sales order if it is already selected in Rapid inventory then you have to give manual instruction to picker to end the shipment.
☑ Steps to delete the Sales order in QuickBooks
- Locate the Expense menu or Sales
- Discover the transaction and open it
- Verify and select the transaction that you need to delete it.
- You can include a note or message regarding delete date
- Click More in the folder then hit on Delete
- Select yes.
☑ How to recreate a new sales order:
After deleting the sale order follow the below-mentioned steps to recreate it:
- Locate the QuickBooks home screen and discover Sales order
- Hit on create
- Select Add New and input all necessary information on the form which appears on the screen such as date.
- Locate QuickBooks lists and click item list
- Select New
- In order to add discount, discover the new item window and select discount from the dropdown
- Input item number along with a description
- Add percentage in Account field
- Select the income account from the Account drop-down list
- Choose the suitable tax code and then hit on ok
- Select save & close.
How to Reach us:
Follow the above-mentioned step by step guidance to delete sales order and recreate in QuickBooks. Meanwhile, if you still face any issue to fix any technical or functional error of QuickBooks, Dial toll-free QuickBooks customer helpline number to approach the technical expertise team carrying years of experience to quickly resolve it. The team is committed to serving you around the clock with efficient resolutions. You can even drop an email at [email protected] or do a live chat for an instant reply from the QuickBooks ProAdvisor team.