QuickBooks software is all-in-one which is flexible to all business essentials and makes it easy to manage all business operations. You can install this software on all windows, smart and iOS devices which makes easy to track all organization operations in all smart ways.
QuickBooks accounting software allows invoices to create and track the customer bill and all necessary information regarding customers such as bill date. Sometimes, QuickBooks users want to delete all unwanted invoices but unable to process it. QuickBooks delete all information without any trace which is one of the easiest way to delete all unwanted invoices. These invoices make your organization more productive. If you do not print or save any invoice, you can delete it directly. Here you get complete assistance to delete all unwanted invoices in QuickBooks.
How to delete unwanted invoices in QuickBooks?
You can delete all unwanted invoice in QuickBooks manually with these following steps:
- Mark your first click on the first menu and select the sales option
- Then choose the invoices from the drop-down preferences
- Locate and mark all the unwanted invoice, you want to delete
- At the bottom, choose More option and then click on Delete
- Then go with YES click and confirmation will prompt on your screen.
There is another alternative; you can delete all unwanted invoices from the invoice list also with these following steps:
- Firstly, click on the left menu and select Sales
- Then go forward with Invoices click
- Then find and select all invoices you want to delete
- After that, click on the Action column and choose the delete option from the drop-down preferences
- Next step forward with delete click and all selected invoices deleted.
After deleting all unwanted invoices, in any case, if you want to restore all the deleted data. QuickBooks has a backup file where all deleted files are stored. In QuickBooks, you can also edit the new changes in invoices.
In QuickBooks, you can edit all incorrect invoices or change as per your accordingly. With the above procedure, you can also edit all bills, expenses, bills, and transactions. To edit an invoice in QuickBooks, you need to perform these steps:
- On your open window, scroll your click on the left menu and click on the “Invoicing or sales” option.
- Then choose the invoices tab from the drop-down preferences
- After that, you are accessible to select an invoice that you want to edit
- Then make all the necessary changes you want to do
- To end the process, make sure about new changes and then click on Save & Close.
Get in touch with customer support
In any case, if you are still unable to fix this error issue, feel-free to contact our QB customer support team via customer helpline number +1800-942-6705. They are always active to fix your all technical as well as functional issues. To clear all doubts which are related to QuickBooks, send all queries at this email address [email protected] or do LIVE CHAT with our knowledgeable QuickBooks ProAdvisor experts. They reply to your all queries and provide proper guidance as soon as possible.