“Failed to connect to Excel” when transfer data to Excel from Sage 50 Accounts. Learn how to fix this Sage 50 export to excel not working Error Quickly.
This Sage Help article assists you with settling the issue “Failed to connect to Excel” when sending information to Excel from Sage 50 Accounts.
In Sage 50cloud Accounting Accounts, while transfer a report or data to Excel, the accompanying message might show up:
“Failed to connect to Excel”
Note: Users Also called this issue: excel won’t connect error in sage 50, excel can’t connect error, excel connection error and error excel.
This can happen for the accompanying reasons:
- You are not operating Sage 50 Accounting Accounts with administrator access.
- When you are not utilizing a viable adaptation of MS Excel.
- If have some problem with your establishment of Microsoft Office.
How to Fix “Failed to connect to Excel” error in Sage 50
Operate Sage 50 cloud Accounting Accounts as a administrator
- Do Right-click the Sage 50 Accounts shortcut button and then click on to “Run as administrator”.
- On the off chance that this settled the ‘Failed to connect to Excel’ issue, you should talk with your IT backing to change your Windows access privileges.
Check your Microsoft Office is viable
- Open Sage 50cloud Accounting Accounts, on the menu bar click Help button then, at that point, click on About option.
- Below the Program information, note the variant number.
- Make sure that your rendition of Microsoft Office is viable with your Sage 50cloud Accounting software Accounts.
Manually register Microsoft Excel
- Close Sage 50cloud Accounting Software Accounts then, at that point, press together the Windows key + R.
- Enter this “C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16 (or 15 if using Excel 2013)\root\excel.exe” /regserver then click onto OK button.
On the off chance that the ‘Failed to connect to Excel‘ issue perseveres in the wake of enrolling excel.exe, reinstall the MS Office and also uninstall and reinstall Sage 50cloud Accounting Software Accounts.
For additional help reinstalling the MS Office, kindly allude to your neighborhood IT administrator
TIP: This issue has likewise been settled by utilizing the “Quick Repair” feature in Microsoft office.
Also Read: Sage Intacct
Benefits for your representatives far in excess of their payslips
We need to assist your business where we with canning. That is the reason we are offering Sage Accounting Employee Benefits free to Sage clients for the initial three months.
Leave your details and we’ll get back to you
If you are still facing this Failed to Connect to Excel issue you can contact our Sage 50 Experts Team to fix this issue.