Take your work anywhere with QuickBooks and track all business accountancy operations anytime with more accuracy. To upgrade and edit the configuration settings user need to product numbers while running with QuickBooks. Sometimes QuickBooks users unable to find the product number in the QuickBooks. In this blog, we provide complete information about how to find Product number in QuickBooks for all versions.
How to Find the Product Number in QuickBooks?
To find the product number, you need to view the complete information from the QuickBooks Desktop product information icon from where you get all necessary information such as product name, product number, current version, and License number.
To find the product number in QuickBooks for all versions (such as Pro, Premier, and enterprises), you need to perform these steps:
- First of all, open you QuickBooks Desktop
- Then press the key F2 for a while
- After that, you are accessible to view your product number, license number and product name from the product information window
- Then view which current version you used on the file section and accessible to locate the product number.
To change the product number, you need to go with these steps:
- First thing you have to open your QuickBooks and click on the Help menu
- Then mark your next click on the “Manage My License” and select “Change my License Number” from the drop-down preferences
- Write new License number and go forward with and click on finish to end the process
- In the end, Restart your system and open your QuickBooks again to check whether the changes are done or not.
For QuickBooks Desktop for Mac with these steps:
- Go to your Mac QuickBooks Desktop the product number of the QuickBooks.
- Then click on the Help menu and choose the “Product information”
- After that, you are accessible to locate the product number in the QuickBooks Desktop Mac version.
For QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS), just follow the below steps:
- First of all, check which version you used and then directly go to the POS
- Then mark your next click on the Help menu and choose “About Point of Sale” from the drop-down preferences
- And you can easily view the product line where you find product numbers in QuickBooks POS.
QuickBooks basic and payroll for Desktop version, you need to go with these steps:
- Firstly, go to your QuickBooks Desktop
- Then, click on the Employees menu and choose the “Payroll center” from the available options
- After that, go with the Payroll tab and you can easily approach the product information and current version in your subscription status window.
Get in touch with us
If you still face any issue to find the product number in QuickBooks, feel free to contact our customer care team via QuickBooks customer helpline number. To rectify your all doubts, drop your all queries at the Email address [email protected] or do a live chat with our QuickBooks ProAdvisor. QuickBooks highly-knowledgeable team is always active to take care of your all issues and provides all necessary information to fix your all issues regarding QuickBooks.