IIF (Intuit Interchange Format) files are considered to be a Tab-separated value and ASCII text file which is usually used to export or import all transactions. These files are introduced to make the transaction easier and faster while transferring the important data from one platform to another platform to manage and schedule the business record in QuickBooks. This blog will give you complete information about IIF transactions creator in QuickBooks.
In QuickBooks accounting software, you can easily manage all exporting and importing.IIF files with QuickBooks Desktop format. Whenever you try to create a.IIF files from adapting data or from any other technical program, it takes a long time with many complexities and delimited formatted text files. To make it easier and faster, we provide you information from where you get easy to way to import huge data with fast access.
How to install an IIF transaction creator in QuickBooks?
To begin with this process, you can easily install an IIf files import kit to get better results with a short time period. To download the.IIF file, you need to perform these steps:
- First of all, go to the download IIF import kit and click on the download button
- After installing the file, save it on the selected folder
- After that, you have to use any compatible document or WinZip file as per you want to extract all unnecessary content from the downloaded file
- Then you are enabling to open the.IIF import kit file to view all contents.
With IIF transactions you can manage and track all transactions such as bill payments by cash or credit card, cash sales with or without tax, estimations, all deposits, invoices with sales tax or without sales tax and all correct statement charges.
IIF transaction files are available in two upgraded versions, one is applicable for sales tax and the other is not. So you can pick that version easily which is suitable for your work task:
- IIF1.zip – with this version, you can track all sales tax issues with more accuracy
- IIf2.zip – with this version, you are not accessible to manage all sales tax issues.
While downloading the .zip files, the user makes sure about these things:
- User has to be sure about the full set of IIf folders with correct transaction data
- Make sure about the backup file from where you can restore all data in QuickBooks while transactions.
How to Reach us?
If you want to know more about IIf transaction files or issue you face while doing this process, you can just simply dial toll-free QuickBooks tech support number. Our QuickBooks expert team is always available to resolve your all queries with all possible solutions. To get proper assistance, you can chat with experts via the LIVE CHAT link; they will resolve your all technical as well as functional issues or visit our official website [email protected].