As we know that Integrate the POS with QuickBooks can help the user in following up the sales, customers, inventory, etc. For reaping out the benefit of the POS functionality in the QuickBooks, we need to ensure that QuickBooks is properly integrated with POS.
QuickBooks POS Integration:
With the help of the below writeup, we will look into the various steps that are involved in the integration process of Point of sale (POS) with QuickBooks. So, let us dive in.
Steps for Seamless Integrate the POS with QuickBooks
For integrating QuickBooks POS and QuickBooks desktop, you can use the financial exchange feature which will help in the sharing of information between both the applications. For this purpose, you will have to follow the below steps:
Step 1. At first, you need to click Edit on the top menu. After that, you will have to click on Preferences.
Step 2. Now on the left panel, you need to select the Integrated Applications > Company preferences tab.
Step 3.In this step, you need to click the Applications list and then choose QuickBooks point of sale.
Step 4. Now you need to click on Properties > access rights > now choose the option “Allow this application to read and modify the company file”.
Step 5. In the next step, you need to click on OK in the Properties as well as “Preference” window.
Benefits of Integrate the QuickBooks POS and QuickBooks Desktop:
First of all, you need to understand that more integrated multichannel retail applications or integrated platforms will lead to a more profitable business. The below points will help you in understanding the benefits of integrating the POS with QuickBooks desktop:
- It will enable you to choose a smart way to make sales as you would be able to accept different types of payments, generate repeated business by using detailed customer information, reward your best customers, etc.
- You will be able to accept the payment through the integrated QuickBooks POS platform in a secure manner and you can automatically sync it to the QuickBooks desktop.
- You will be able to grow your e-commerce business, you can manage your inventory, as an integrated platform will prevent overselling as it will be automatically synced with the inventory.
- You will be able to track inventory on various levels like vendor, department, size, and colors. You would also be able to know when to restock your inventory. You will be able to get inventory updated with the help of every order, sales, and return. You will also be able to identify the trend by reviewing the information with the help of the reporting feature.
- With the help of the integration process, you will be able to sync the sales, payments, inventory, customer data in a seamless manner. It will also prepare you for the tax-return preparation.
- It will give you detailed information on accounts payable and receivables, and a detailed view of sales and inventory.
The above article will help you in understanding the process and benefits of “Integrate the POS with QuickBooks”, but if you still have questions, you can dial a toll-free number 1(800) 942-6705 and get the help from QB technical helpdesk.