If you’re using an older version of the application then it’s time to upgrade QuickBooks 2017 to QuickBooks 2020 latest release. This upgrade is applicable to all the QuickBooks editions like QuickBooks Pro, Enterprise, Premier, MAC and QuickBooks POS etc. With the latest version upgrade, you can avail of the many enhanced features that help you to take your business one level up and manage your task with ease. If you are facing any error or issue with the older version, this upgrade QuickBooks information also helps you to get rid of such problems.
How to Upgrade QuickBooks 2017 to QuickBooks 2020..
There are few steps involved in upgrading and with the help of these processes you can easily update your version but it is only suggested you follow every step in the given sequence:
✰ The very first step is to download the latest “QuickBooks 2020” version for upgrade
✰ Next, “save” the downloaded file in a secure location
✰ Once the download is successfully done then “install” it
✰ In order to do the installation, go to the location where you have saved the download
✰ After that, look for “.exe file” and double-click on it
✰ Now you can see the installation process start installing
✰ Perform the appear on-screen procedure
✰ Once installation completes then “activate” the software
✰ Now, upgrade the QuickBooks as well as “integrate” the data to a newer version
✰ To do so, take an offline “backup” of the file if you have saved it on cloud
✰ This helps in upgrading when you can use this backup file
Important Note: Once the upgrade completes then you need to replace the old files by moving these files to the same folder.
Upgrade the QuickBooks Company File 2017 to 2020
If you complete the upgrade process then you are also required to upgrade the company file. If you don’t upgrade the data then you may lose your data. Here are the steps mentioned below:
- Initially, make sure you are using multi-user mode then only it allows you to access
- Next, go to the “file menu“
- After that, hit the option named “open and restore” the company file
- Now click on open a company file or restore a backup copy
- Hit the Next button to continue the process
- Next, choose the “company file” and select the open button
- After that, you have to login as an “Administrator“
- Once you are done with that, click on the “upgrade” option
- Perform the appear on-screen procedure
- Once upgrade if done then hit the done option.
Why to Upgrade QuickBooks 2017 to QuickBooks 2020 Desktop
The new advanced features in QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Premier 2020 and Enterprise 20.0 can effectively benefit your business. So, here is the easiest and the most efficient QuickBooks to run your growing business.
What’s New in QuickBooks Desktop 2020
Check out the new features and improvements. The below-discussed features are available in QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Premier, and accountant. These are:
- Automated Payment Reminders: Payment reminders automate the most painful part-identifying overdue invoices & composing emails-if you spend a lot of time following up on receivable accounts. For its due/overdue invoices, you can plan, review, and send payment reminders to your customers.
- Automatically add customer PO# to invoice emails: If you deal with customers who need to connect purchase orders to their invoices, by adding their PO number as the first thing they see in the subject of invoice email you can make it simpler for them.
- Combine multiple emails: You can improve the customer service just by combining all invoices in a single customer into one mail just by clicking a button.
- Company file search: This feature helps you to easily find and open your company files with the addition of the file search option.
- Enhanced accessibility: This improves usability for vision-challenged users on the Invoice, Bills, and write check screen.
Read more.. Update Payroll Services 2020
System Requirements for Upgrade QuickBooks 2017 to 2020
- Processor- 2.4 GHz minimum
- RAM- 4GB minimum, 8GB is recommended server RAM requirements
- Disk Space- 2.5GB of disk space, additional software of 60MB for Microsoft .NET 4.6 Runtime, offered on the QuickBooks CD, additional requirements for Intuit Data Protect in QuickBooks Connected Services.
- Windows- US version supports regional settings, Administrator rights needed for the server computer when hosting Multi-User access.
- Optional Drive- 4X DVD ROM drive needed for CD installations
- Screen Resolution- 1280 x 1024 screens resolution or higher with up to 2 extended monitors.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to upgrade as the entire process is proved by the QuickBooks upgrade team who is having many years of experience.
How to Check your QuickBooks Product Latest Release..
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop
- Open product information window Press F2 (shortcut key Ctrl+1)
- Check QuickBooks current version and release
So, this is the whole process if you’re looking for an upgrade from QuickBooks 2017 to QuickBooks 2020 including company file upgrade. It is not as difficult as users think; hopefully, you are able to do it by yourself. But in any case, you face difficulty or if you’re looking for suggestions or assistance then feel free to connect with QuickBooks support professionals and get your update done all with ease.
Help/Support Upgrade QuickBooks 2017 to QuickBooks 2020
QuickBooks Support is focused mainly on providing simple updates to QuickBooks. www.accountscomparison.com experts have years of experience in dealing with things relevant to QuickBooks.
QuickBooks update service is the best which helps companies using QuickBooks to update the program effectively and the team is proud to say that the old customers are still connected, happily.
So don’t wait anymore and do update QuickBooks 2017 to QuickBooks 2020 just by getting in touch with the team also by sending the email or do a live chat with experts.