Users usually encounter Sage 50 Error 1053 when the connection timeout or due to unresponsiveness of certain features. When they encounter this issue then the connection manager fails to start so you can say the issue is associated with starting Sage 50 Connection Manager. Sage data service is the root cause of this error and need to fix accordingly. Sage has already provided multiple updates through which you can address these issues.
Efficacious Methods to Fix Sage 50 Error 1053 – Connection Manager
- Initially, Go to the Control Panel. >> then Administrative Tools, >> and then click on Services
- After that, Right-click on the Sage 50 Database Connection Manager or Sage Simply Accounting Database Manager
- Choose Properties
- Next, select and click on the Log On tab
- Now, type the name of the user account and password that you use to log into Windows
- Then click on the Apply button
- Next, select and click on the General tab
- Select Start to restart the services
- At last, close the services settings.
- First, Go to the Control Panel
- Select System and Security, >> then Windows Update, >> and then look for Updates
- After that, Install all the pending updates, >> and then restart your computer
- Choose Start >> then Run
- Type regedit >> then select OK
- Select file >> then export
- Select all in the export range
- Type a name and location for the backup, >> then select Save
- Locate the registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Simply Accounting Database Connection Manager
- In the right pane, double-click ObjectName
- Type LocalSystem in the IN VALUE Data Field, then select OK
- Close the registry editor
- Now, Open Windows Control Panel >> then Administrative Tools
- Choose services option
- Then, Right-click on Sage 50 Database Connection Manager, >> then select Start
- Open Control Panel in your system >> Click on user accounts
- Create full administrator rights new User Account
- Switch users, >> and start the services from user account menu
How to Reach us?
Expectedly, this blog helps you to fix Sage 50 Error 1053. Furthermore, you connect with Sage error support number, drop an email at or do a live chat with Sage experts.