Users usually face Sage 50 error 1324 just after the installation of the software. Sometimes, it might be a frustrating and mind-boggling situation when you encounter this installation error. When users come across this error code then your work goes to halt and your payments might get delayed. The reason behind the error is when the software doesn’t have a localized version that is non-English. In other words, this error takes place right after you choose English as an installation language.
If you are wondering how to fix this situation then perform the given steps one-by-one and your error gets easily resolved.
Resolution to fix Sage 50 Error 1324
The very first, you need to turn off the East Asian language.
For Windows 7 or Vista users:
- Press Windows from keyboard and type “Control Panel” in the search bar
- Next, choose “Region” as well as “Language” and then go to Administrative
- After that, click on the “Change system locale” button and then select “English”.
For Windows 8 and 10 users:
- First of all, go to “Control Panel”
- Search for clock, region, and language
- Now, click on “Region” and select “Administrative” tab on the top
- After that, choose “English”, then hit the OK button
- Finally, Restart your computer.
For Windows XP users:
- Go to Control Panel
- Select Regional and Language options
- Click on Advanced Tab
- Select English language
- Click on OK and reboot your computer
How to Contact Us?
So, the above-mentioned is the resolution to fix Sage 50 Error 1324. In case, still facing the same issue or error then connect with Sage accounting software expert. You can get in touch via email through contact form or do a live chat.