While using any accounting software, it is not a deal that you encounter a problematic error. One of the most irritating errors talked about Sage error is the Sage 50 error 1327.
Error 1327 Invalid Drive – When Installing Sage Accounts
This error is associated with an individual driver that usually establishes while installing or upgrading the Sage accounting software. There are several reasons due to which this error appears and create major problems for all running accountancy process. This blog will provide all related information on “How to Fix Sage 50 Error 1327”
Causes – Due to which, this Sage 50 Error 1327 appears on your screen
🚩 Most of the common causes of this error are listed below:
- Incomplete or inaccurate installation of Sage accounting software
- The issue must occur due to wrong or corrupted window registries.
- The presence of the virus in your system may cause this issue
- While downloading the software, when multiple programs running in the background may create this error issue
- Due to missing of drive in the system, the error code may pop-up on your open window
Have a look at all alternative which helps to Fix the Sage Error 1327
🔑 Troubleshooting Guide 1:
To fix this Sage 50 error 1327, you need to repair the window registry with these following steps:
- The first thing you have to do check your system to make sure about the presence of a virus threat
- Must be sure that your system is enabled with the software updating process
- You have to install the latest window updates on your PC
- If it is possible, do an uninstalling process and then reinstall the Sage upgraded version
🔑 Troubleshooting guide 2:
- Firstly, press the Window+R key simultaneously to view the Run Dialog box and then locate the “REGEDIT”
- Then you have to browse the “Hkey_current_usersoftwaremicrosoftwindowscurrentversion” and find the “User Shell Folders”
- The next thing is to do to change the Value Data Section
- Wait until the process is not completed and then click on OK
🔑 Troubleshooting guide 3:
- First of all, you have to access the desktop by the window option
- Then, make a new folder in the name of the test
- Hit the right-click on it and select the properties
- After that, you have to select the Sharing tab and then click on the “Advanced Sharing”
- Process forward with on-screen guidelines and then examine the full control
- From the drop-down menu, choose the note down the system name option and then close all running windows
- Enter the next click on the “Map Network Drive” and mark on the “Test”
- Once you are done with the above steps, then reinstall the Sage 50 accounting software
🔑 Troubleshooting guide 4:
- First of all, view the latest release and then install it
- For further processing of installation, you have to access the Control panel button
- Then, hit the click on the “Uninstall on Features and Programs”
- After that, you have to locate the Sage 50 program and uninstall it
- Then again install the latest edition of Sage software
- After the completion of the installation, reboot your system to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
🔍 Seeking Assistance? Contact us
The above solutions are enough to fix the Sage 50 error 1327 but still if you need any kind of assistance or advice, just dial the Sage helpline number. For more queries, do LIVE CHAT with Sage expertise or send all doubts at this mail address email@example.com. Within a little time frame, they resolve your all issues or gives you access to run with error-free accounting software.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Question 1: What is the best way to confirm the existence of a drive letter?
Answer: To begin, press and hold the Windows and E buttons simultaneously.
🔸 Check to see if the error messages include a drive letter.
🔸 If a drive letter already exists, don’t try to create a temporary drive.
🔸 The Windows user must then be verified, and the system registry must then be updated.
Question 2: What are some causes of Sage 50 Error 1327?
Answer: An invalid drive, discovering corrupted, invalid, improper downloads, or a ruined windows registry are the causes of the Sage 50 error on your screen. The following are some of the primary causes of Sage 50 error 1327:
🔹 Accounting software download files were deleted.
🔹 Due to security software, the file has been corrupted.
🔹 The Registry folder was deleted.
Question 3: What steps did you need to take to update the system registry?
Answer: To begin, make a backup of the Registry.
🔸 Now press the Start button to activate the Run button.
🔸 Locate the folder HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows) CurrentVersion\Explorer\User ShellCurrentVersionExplorerUserShell.
🔸Find the incorrect entries in the list by using the right corner panel.
🔸Change the erroneous drive’s path to C: