- Error: Sage 50 Error 1628
- Description: Sage Error 1628 Due to Incomplete Installation
- Cause: Failed to Complete Installation
While running with Sage accounting software, the user may face problematic error issue which later may block your all running accountancy programs.
Error 1628 Failed to Complete Installation
In between all error issues, Sage error 1628 is a major error that usually appears due to incomplete installation of the Sage file. To maintain your accounting functions, you need to repair all error issues as soon as possible. This blog will help you to know about that “How to fix Sage 50 Error 1628” with complete guidance.
Before going to fix it, ensure the reasons behind this error
Causes – Due to which this error appears
- Corrupted or damaged installation files
- Due to missing of company file or corrupted software
- A corrupted window registry may cause this error issue
- Malware or virus might be creating issues while the installation process, which may lead to this error
How to Fix Sage 50 Error 1628?
To fix this error issue, you need to perform the below guidelines step-by-step:
- In the first step, open your Sage Account and click on the “Start Button”
- From the available preferences, click on the “Control panel” and then choose “Programs”
- After that, hit the click on the “Programs and Features”
- Find the program which is associated with an error from the “Name column”
- Make sure about the above steps and then click on the “Sage 50 Accounting Software-associated entry”
- Enter the next click on the “Uninstall” button
- Then go forward with on-screen instructions to uninstall the Associated program related to Sage 50 error 1628
- Once you have done with the uninstallation process, then agree with Sage software guidelines to reinstall the program and you are all done with this error.
🔍 Seeking assistance, contact us
The above information is sufficient to know about that “Sage 50 Error 1628” but still if you need any kind of help or assistance, without any hassle just dial or drop all queries at this email address [email protected]. To get instant solution, chat with Sage expertise via the LIVE CHAT link. The link is available at the right corner of the website. At your service, they provide 24/7 availability service and resolve your all queries in a very little time.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Question 1. In Sage, how can you make a new Windows user account?
Answer: To begin, select Start, then Control Panel. Then select Add or Remove User Accounts from the User Account drop-down menu. Select the Create Account option after giving your account a name. Create a password for the new account, then log out of the old one.
Question 2. What is the root of Sage Error 1628?
Answer: The main reason for Sage Error 1628 is firewall settings or antivirus software that may prevent you from accessing the Sage software.
Question 3. How to resolve Error 1628 using Task Manager Tool?
Answer: To begin, open the Task Manager and select the Start option.
🔸 Enter taskmgr into the search box.
🔸 Now, from the Programs list, choose taskmgr.exe.
🔸 Select the processes tab and search for the files idriver.exe and msiexec.exe.
🔸 Select the End Process option after selecting each example of both processes.
🔸 Close the Task Manager at the end.