Sage 50 Error 1935 that precisely arises due to flawed set up the assembly component is related with the Sage accounting products. This error is also known as installation error and mostly identified as an installation mistake. There are multiple reasons behind the error happening due to Antivirus Program, Net framework issues, damaged installed files and more. So these are the possible reasons and below you can find the resolution to fix this error.
Causes for Sage Error Code 1935:
- Windows not updated
- Anti virus is blocking the installation
- Damaged or lost installed files
- Unsupported Operating system
- Net Framework issues
Resolution to Fix Sage 50 Error 1935
The solutions mainly depend on the causes; here are some of the relevant solutions that are easy to perform.
Verify the Windows Updates:
- The very first, press Windows key from your keyboard and type Control Panel in the search bar
- Next, check for Windows updates then select carrier and then click on Stop
- After that, install the Sage 50 Accounting software with an updated version
- Once the installation completes then back to preceding steps and change it like in advance
- At last, check for any Windows Update, if any, install them as well.
Update the .NET framework:
- If you fail to resolve the error then users need to replace Windows (Vista, 7, 8) or the Windows XP to .NET framework 4.5.
- In order to do this they need to uninstall them and reinstall .NET 4.0 frameworks.
Disable Anti virus
- Turn off or disable anti virus application
- Now, Restart installation
How to contact us?
Hopefully, you find the blog as more useful to fix Sage 50 Error 1935. In case, you face difficulty in any step, connect with Sage error support number 1800-942-6705. You can also drop an email at this email address [email protected] or a live chat with dedicated experts.