Sage Error Code AUSE001 indicates that you cannot contact the Sage Update Service or that you cannot create a connection to the host of the checking-site. The Error is caused by the two main reasons: The Sage Update Service could not be contacted and a link to the checking-service host is not created. If you are looking for a fixation method then going through this guide helps you with steps to troubleshoot and resolve this Sage error. You can also connect with sage support for instant assistance.
Troubleshooting steps to fix Sage 50 Error Ause001
- Initially, press Windows key from the keyboard
- Then click on All Programs then go to Accessories and then Submit system restore.
- After that, choose the option named “Restore my computer
- Then hit the Next button.
- Now, you can see a list of my computer then tick on check my computer
- Then hit the Next button once again.
- Now you get a confirmation on your window and then hit the Next button.
- Once the restoration process completes then restart your system.
- Now you can download the repair tool in order to fix the issue.
- Install the software and then scan so that it detects all the virus infections and kills it instantly.
- Once the task completes then finally, you can restart your system.
How to contact us?
Hopefully, the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps help you to fix Sage 50 error Ause001. In case, the error persists then approach Sage error support number. You can get assistance via dropping an email or do a live chat.