Like other online accounting software, Sage 50 also encounters some error issues. while working with Sage, if you try more than once to synchronize into Sage drive to in your Sage Accounts, you may be an encounter with an error problem. There are so many causes due to which this error appears. In this blog, let’s discuss all causes and solutions to fix the Sage drive not syncing.
Warning Message: This warning message “Could not Sync the Sage Drive Company” will pop-up on your screen. After more than one attempts, if it still appears on your screen then you have to download the company again.
Reasons Behind this Drive Not Syncing in Sage
- Improper Internet connection and firewall
- Corrupted or Damaged file
- Unable to locate the data in the data path location
How to Fix this “Could Not Sync Sage Drive Issue”?
Learn and implement the given alternative methods to fix this issue.
Method 1: Re-base the Sage Drive Company with these following steps
- In the first step, go to the “Help” menu and then click on the “About Sage 50 accounting“
- Now, you have to locate the building line and then note down the build number
- Endorse the build on each computer along with the server driver to check any availability of the update
Method 2: If you unable to locate the data in the location of the data path, perform below steps
- The first thing you have to do check the company file whether it is an incorrect data path or not.
- In case, if your shared company file is visible in a company window then click on it
- But if you unable to locate the shared company, then you have to move the data folder to the data path and try to download the company again
Method 3: To fix this issue, you have to download the new copy of the shared file
- First of all, make sure about your stable connection
- Then permit the port via firewall authentication
- Now, open the Sage drive management center
- At last, download the new copy of the shared company
Method 4: Another alternative is to replace the damaged data on the Sage drive
- Firstly, open your company and go to the “File“
- Then, open the Sage drive and choose “Management Center“
- Now choose the company, which is unable to download
- After that, choose the “Delete” and click on YES to delete the company
- Then, re-share the company from the system that was last modified
- Now, again go the file and click on “Sage drive” and then choose the “Manager User access” to provide the user access to the company again
For more queries, contact us
The above-mentioned methods are enough to fix the Sage drive not syncing problem. But if you still struggling and unable to figure out this issue, no need to worry just dial Sage helpline number. To get to know more about Sage or want to clear any related doubt, communicate with Sage expertise. You can chat with them via the LIVE CHAT link or drop all questions at this email address [email protected]. The team of sage expertise provides 24-hour availability service to resolve your all queries in the minimum time frame.