Sage Error 200 SY_ReportCommon.pvc” resolved by our Sage 100 Experts, Here is the quick fix guide of this ERROR. Error 200 occurs while previewing or print Crystal reports in Sage 100 accounting software.
“Error 200 SY_ReportCommon.pvc” when printing or previewing Crystal reports”
- “ERROR 200 SY_ReportCommon.pvc” while previewing or print Crystal reports
- “ERROR 200 SY_ReportCommon.pvc” happens with earlier editions of Sage 100 accounting software in the wake of introducing Sage 100 2018 Standard on the server.
Cause of Sage Error 200
“Registry keys and Crystal Report DLLs are absent from the workstation”
Resolution of Sage Error 200
Case 1. Sage 100 accounting software 2018 Standard has been introduced on server:
- Establish computer unit software for Sage 100 accounting software 2018 edition on client computer unit
- Examination printing
Case 2. Sage 100 software 2018 edition has not been introduced on stations or server utilize the accompanying advances:
1. Check all the .NET parts are set up.
🔸 From the establishment organizer, explore to the ‘ Prerequisites’ registry.
🔸 Run the .NET 64 establishment assuming that the computer unit utilizes a 64 bit working System
2. Reinstall Workstation Setup
🔸 Uninstall computer unit arrangement from “Add or Remove programs”. Choose ‘Yes’ to eliminate all DLL’s from the library.
🔸 Sign in as the Administrator (access through far off meeting if introducing on Terminal Server/Citrix)and introduce workstation customer through “Add or Remove Program”.
3. Manually list the accompanying dlls:
🔸 “C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\3.5\bin\CRDesignerCtrl.dll”
🔸 “C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\3.5\crystalreportviewer115\ActiveXContols\CRViewer.dll.”
If the Sage Error 200 perseveres, uninstall and reinstall Crystal Reports or ask our Sage Experts to resolve the Error/issue. You can contact Sage Experts through Live Chat, Phone Call (Sage Helpline Number Given on Screen) or Email at email@example.com