“Sage 50 Printer not activated error code 30” is the most frequently occurring issue on Windows XP and its advanced versions. There are many reasons associated with the error message 30. The below write-up will discuss how to fix Sage 50 Error 30 and its causes.
What are the Primary Causes of Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30..
- Outdated Sage and Microsoft office application
- Incompatible drivers
- Printing issues with SPLWOW64.EXE
- Outdate Outlooks software
- Not enabled windows default printer
What are the Troubleshooting Steps to Resolve Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30..
Here is the list of solutions:
Solution ➊ – Enable UAC (User Access Control):
Here are the steps you need to follow to switch on the UAC:
- Navigate the Search field on your system taskbar
- Write UAC in it and then press the Enter key.
- Hit on Change User Account Control Settings displaying in the search fields
- Click on any of the below buttons:
- Here’s how to turn User Account Control (UAC) on or off in Windows 10:
- To turn UAC off, you have to drag the slider down to Never notify and choose OK option.
- To turn UAC on, you need to drag the slider up to the required level of security and then hit on OK
- Now there appears a prompt to confirm the chosen option.
- Write an administrator password.
- Reboot the system to apply the change
Solution ➋ : Execute both the Email Program and Sage as Administrator:
- Close you Sage and the email program
- Do a right-click on the Sage 50 icon and hit on Properties.
- Choose the Compatibility option and then click on Change Settings related to All user’s options.
- Click on the Run this program as Administrator button, hit on Apply, and then choose OK.
- Repeat the same process for the email program
- After this, open both the programs and check whether the error is fixed.
Solution ➌ – Remove the Email Writer and then execute Repair:
- Close your Sage 50
- Now press WINDOWS+R buttons simultaneously to open the RUN window.
- Enter Control and then Hit on OK
- Click Device and Printers
- Do a right-click on Sage 50 Email Writer v3
- Hit on Remove Device to remove Sage E-mail Writer or Peachtree E-mail, Writer
- Choose any available printer and then hit on Print Server properties.
- Click on Drivers option, Amyuni Document Converter 450, and then hit on Remove.
- Click Remove Driver & driver package
- Hit on OK button
- Once done now, Go back to the Print Server Properties button.
- Click Drivers option, Amyuni Document Converter 500 or 300
- Choose Remove Driver & Driver Package
- Hit on OK button
- Run Repair for Sage
- Again Open Run Window
- Write Control and then hit on the OK button.
- Click on Sage 50 Email Writer v3 and then Choose Printer properties.
- Choose the Ports option and then hit on the Add Port button.
- Click on Local Port, and then choose the New Port button.
- Fill PDF1 as the port name
- Hit on OK option
- Choose the Advanced option
- Click Enable Advanced Printing features field and then hit on Apply button.
- Choose Print directly to the printer field and then click on the Apply option
- Hit on Close button
- Reboot the system
Solution ➍ – Wrong Windows Profile:
- Make a new Windows user profile on the system.
- After this, check the error with the newly created user profile and check whether the issue is resolved.
Solution ➎ – Set Sage Email Writer as Default printer:
- Open Control Panel
- Click Device and Printers
- Locate Printers and then Search for Sage 50 Email writer
- Choose Set as default printer.
Still, confused? Give a ring:
Hopefully, the above topic about How to Fix Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 becomes a helping hand for you! If you have any doubts regarding the given topic or need any further assistance, then call Sage 50 Helpdesk number. A hub of a professional team is sitting there to help you in rectifying all your concerns. There are different sources available to connect the expertise if you fail to reach through the phone, like do a live chat or drop an email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will get a quick and efficient resolution in time.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Question 1. How do you resolve the error “Sage 50 printer not activated error code 30” by removing.ptr damaged files?
Answer: Follow the methods below to remove.ptr corrupted files that aid in the resolution of the error “Sage 50 printer not activated error code 30”:
🔹 Determine the data flow.
🔹 Then, to open the Forms folder, double-click it.
🔹 Now remove the ptr extension from the file.
🔹 Check for errors in your code.
Question 2. How can you fix my Windows profile so you don’t receive issues like “Sage 50 printer not activated error code 30”?
Answer: To rectify the error, follow the procedures below:
🔸 You must create a new user profile on your system to resolve the error.
🔸 Set up the email for a new profile by going to the new user profile.
🔸 Examine whether you can send emails from this new profile.
Question 3. To resolve the printer not activated issue number 30 in your Sage 50 account, how do you start the email software as an administrator?
Answer: To begin, close all Sage software and email programmes that are open.
🔹 Select the Sage 50 icon from the drop-down menu.
🔹 Then, right-click it and select Properties from the menu that appears.
🔹 In the Properties box, select the Compatibility tab.
🔹 In this scenario, select Modify settings for all users.
🔹 Select the “Run this programme as Administrator” checkbox.
🔹 Then, on the right, click the Apply to option.
🔹 Then, to save the changes, click the OK button.
🔹 For your email programme, repeat all of these procedures.
🔹 Then, start the Sage software and email client.
🔹 Recheck if you’re still receiving any errors.