Sage Printer not Activated Error Code 20 Can Be Occur When Selecting Print, Publish, Screen or EMAIL. Quick Fix this Sage Error code 20 with the help of this sage error fixing guide article here.
Error: “Printer not activated- error code 20” when you are choosing print, display, publish alternatives from the Statement Layout, or electronic mail
Cause behind Sage Printer not Activated Error Code 20
- “Feature doesn’t work with Windows 10 working system”
- Restricted Confined client access or client control
Also known as:
- Sage printer not activated error code 20
- Error code 20 sage pastel
- Sage 50 printer not activated error code 20
Also Read: Sage Error 65 Quick Fix Solution
Quick Fix Sage Printer not Activated Error Code 20
Solution 1: To resolve Sage Printer not Activated Error Code 20
- WINDOWS 8.1 and 10 are upheld on a best endeavors premise in Sage DacEasy
- On Windows 8.1/10, Switch off User account control (UAC) and reboot after that, run the program as a manager/ administrator, or potentially in MS Windows 7 similarity mode.
- In auditing different web gatherings as well as other client encounters with this Sage Printer not Activated Error Code 20, the blunder might show up in any application at print time while utilizing Windows 7
- Potential choices are to switch off the User Access Controls from the Windows Control Panel
- Choose to run the Sage DacEasy in XP\32 Compatibility sort or run as Administrator.
- On the Properties menu of the Sage DacEasy symbol pick the Compatibility tab and select to run it in a 32bit Mode or XP mode.
- Set the Sage DacEasy PDF Driver to its own nearby port in windows on the printer properties screen.
Solution 2: To Fix the Sage Printer not Activated Error Code 20
Follow step by step solution to fix the Sage Printer not Activated Error Code 20:
- Download the “Amyuni Document Converter 450 driver from the Microsoft Catalog”
- Remove the downloaded documents to an envelope on the neighborhood hard drive.
- In Windows option go to Control Panel Then choose the “Devices and Printers”
- In “Devices and Printers” choose the option “Add a printer”.
- In the Add a Printer display go for: “The printer that I need isn’t recorded”.
- After that On the Find a printer by different options display choose this: “Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings”. Then Click on Next.
- Choose “Create a new port” and situate the Type of port to Local Port and snap Next.
- Feed the PDF1 for the new port name and snap on OK button.
- Then On the “Install the printer driver” pop up display choose Have Disk and peruse to the removed documents from the Microsoft Catalog.
- Pick the amyuni.inf document and snap on OK button. Introduce the printer driver shows “Amyuni Document Converter 450”.
- Click on the Next.
- Name the new added Printer Amyuni 450 and click Next.
- Choose Do not share and snap on Next.
- Uncheck “Set as default printer” and click on to the Finish.
- Peruse to “Devices and Printers” and then right-click on the “Sage DacEasy PDF Converter” and go for the Printer Properties.
- Click the Advanced option and pick the “Amyuni Document Converter 450” driver.
- After that Open Sage DacEasy and endeavor to email any archive. The program will bring error back “Printer not activated – 41.”. This guarantees the “Amyuni Document Converter 450” driver is active.
- Open the “Devices and Printers” and then right-click on the option “DacEasy PDF Converter” and after that choose the Printer Properties
- Go for the Advanced option and change the driver back to “Amyuni Document Converter 300”.
- Reboot the PC.
- Confirm that you can email.
Also Read: Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2022 Trusted Secure Accounting
Solution 3: To Solve Sage Printer not Activated Error Code 20
Workaround for Windows 10 clients are to print straightforwardly to a PDF, save the document to the hard drive. In the event that messaging, save the record, and yourself connect to your electronic mail.
Here you have learn How to fix Sage Printer not Activated Error Code 20, If still do you have any question you can Contact our Sage Experts Team. They are available 24*7 online to resolve your query.
Other Sage Help Articles: