Salesforce QuickBooks Integration: QuickBooks is one of the top leading accounting solutions packaged with numerous elite features that execute various business assignments related to financial like expense and revenue tracking, tax, and payroll management. Above all that, it offers various integration functionalities like Salesforce. To do such integration, there are various tools available such as DBSync, Breadwinner, Workato, etc. Today, in this blog, you’ll get a clear insight into how to integrate QuickBooks with Salesforce with the highlighted tools.
Benefits of Salesforce QuickBooks Integration
Integrating QuickBooks with Salesforce provides maximum insight into how the organization works and where it can be enhanced. Accounting software and CRM work together to exchange data, including customer details, purchase orders, prices, and invoicing, between purchases and accounting. Connecting with QuickBooks eliminates redundant data entry, improves efficiency, and better forecasting drives more insights.
How to Integrate QuickBooks with Salesforce?
Salesforce provides many features for cloud computing. With accounting tools, you can easily use these CRM solutions. There is plenty of online tools to let you connect Salesforce to QuickBooks. Here are some of the tools that can help in integration:
Advanced QuickBooks Integration- Workato
Salesforce and QuickBooks integration specialists developed this method of integration. It is considered as one of the most efficient and trusted tools that allow a bi-directional synchronization of data. It has the potential to solve known problems with “Salesforce for QuickBooks” from Intuit.
- It will synchronize the Salesforce account on the network with QB clients.
- It syncs new items from QuickBooks to Salesforce.
- Closed-won opportunities from Salesforce instantly generate receipt/invoices from QB.
- It syncs products from Salesforce with QuickBooks products.
- It syncs lists of modified QB to Salesforce products.
- Syncs modified client in the Salesforce Makes / Updates account of QuickBooks.
- In QB, a new client makes a Salesforce record.
Salesforce and QuickBooks integration- DBSync
QuickBooks Desktop Integration is a convenient and quick way to use QB Desktop to synchronize Salesforce details, such as accounts, opportunities, and products. Your Order-to-Cash and Procure-to-Pay forms are simplified through this customizable integration, saving you time as well as money.
- Error removal, duplicate data entry reduction, productivity improvement.
- It provides company insights to find the weak component.
- It offers automation of the creation of estimates, payments, invoices with automated and pre-build workflows without any expertise needed.
- To perform tasks like A/R, Timesheets, and Expenses, A/P, etc., you can easily integrate standard objects.
- Integration of inventory.
- To improve customization, you can start with the pre-built workflow.
- To merge payments and invoices automatically.
Salesforce and QuickBooks Integration both are unchallenged champions in their esteemed field. Integrating these two incredible tools will improve both platforms’ productivity to a whole new level. Make an accurate decision to enhance the productivity of your company. It not only simplifies Salesforce’s accounting system and lead generation but also reduces the financial team’s workload and encourages the sales team to operate independently.