QuickBooks is all-in-one accounting software; you can install this software on all android, windows and iOS devices to track all business operations at any time anywhere. QuickBooks upgraded with many versions and introduces many advanced features to make your organization more productive.
Scanning Documents to QuickBooks
QuickBooks Scan Manager is one of the most powerful features in QuickBooks which helps you to scan all company files with a single click. In this blog, you get complete knowledge about advantage, usage and all technical information about the QuickBooks Scan Manager that how to scanning documents to QuickBooks.
Advantages of QuickBooks Scan Manager are listed below
- It is very easy to adapt and use, you don’t need any high knowledge and experience.
- While running with QuickBooks Scan Manager, the user can easily add all company files to various transactions such as bills, sales receipts, and invoices.
- You can easily manage all transactions automatically just via link your business accounts with bank accounts and import all transactions.
- QuickBooks Scan Manager automatically updates and creates balance sheets, packing slip, invoices, and all online business documents.
- QuickBooks Scan Manager locates all ways to help the warehouse managers which leads to taking less time to complete the whole procedure.
How QuickBooks Scan Manager Set up and Utilize?
QuickBooks users sometimes need to all necessary scanning documents to QuickBooks, you can do this process with QuickBooks Scan Manager. To run with this process, you need to perform major instructions and follow step-by-step:
Step 1: To make your scan profile, follow the below steps:
- Mark your first click on the QuickBooks icon and choose Doc to go to the Doc Center menu
- Click on the “Scan a document”
- Then click on a “New” to create a new scan profile
- Go with Edit option and name on the created file and for further proceeding click on Continue
- If you require any changes then go to the profile setting and edit it as per your requirement and click on save.
Step 2: You need to set up and check the QuickBooks Scan Manager with these following steps:
- First of all, go to your profile and open the Scanner window
- choose the “Scanner Setup wizard” from the drop-down options of the select Scanner window
- Then go with appropriate mode and most preferable mode considered to be “Normal mode”
- Check and verify all the performance test checkbox and go forward with Next click
- After that, choose the test you want to perform with a scanner and mark your click on next twice to begin the testing scanner process
- To check and verify all testing modes, go to the “Repeat this test to check all modes” checkboxes
Step 3: Scan and Add Documents:
- Last, Now you can start using scanner
- Now, Select the Attach File button on any transaction
Fix Issue, if you face during scanning process:
- First, Delete existing scan profile
- Create a new one scan profile
- Change user account settings
- Repair QuickBooks software
- Retry the scan document
- Reinstall Scan Manager using the clean install tool
- Set up again QB Scan Manager to scan the documents
After processing all modes of QuickBooks Scan Manager, start your process by using a scanner. The user just needs to choose and the Attach File on any transaction and select the scanner to scan documents to QuickBooks by using QuickBooks Scan Manager with the selected mode.
How to Reach us?
I hope, this article will resolve your all issues Scanning Documents to QuickBooks. In any case, if you face any trouble while implementing above the solution, dial QuickBooks Support +1800-942-6705. For more inquiries, drop your all queries at Contact Form or do LIVE CHAT with our expertise. Our QuickBooks ProAdvisor team is always active to rectify your all doubts and guides you to resolve your issues.