QuickBooks is always a superb financial software, especially for small and medium-sized businesses. QuickBooks are enriched with many new features plus it also helps in many ways. In QuickBooks, there is one more thing that is known as Tax forms. These are some forms that you need to fill every time. Let us discuss the Tax forms in QuickBooks.
Some of the IRS Tax forms are given below :
- Form 941
- Form 940
- Form 944
- Form 1099
- Form W-2
- Form 943
- Form W-3
Once it’s decided which form you need to fill, go ahead and fill the forms. You can check the status of the form as well if you have filled the forms electronically. If the status is submitted you can delete and submit a new form.
To check the status of the form you can follow the below steps:
- Go to Taxes and Forms Tab
- select the correct category of your form
- click the form which you need to check
- Submitted – You have already clicked the submitted and we have the form. The new form will be transmitted after the reporting time ends.
- In Progress – Your forms are being transferred to the appropriate Federal or state agency
- Completed – Your forms have been filed successfully.
To Delete and create the new form follow the below steps:
- To delete the form
- Go to Taxes and Forms tab
- Click on view archived forms for the category of your forms
- select the appropriate forms and click delete
- make sure to do the necessary changes
- Now create a new form
- click to do form
- click to form your form
- create and submit a new form
- Go to Reports from the left menu
- Search and open the statement list report
- select the statement you need to save
- if the statement is not listed do follow the below steps Click the print icon
- go to customize and then filter
- edit the filters if necessary
- select the run report
- on the right upper corner of the PDF, preview screen select the download icon
- Select your desired location then click save
- Select close to go back your statement
If you are facing any issues regarding downloading, editing, creating tax forms instead of wasting time immediately get back to IT professionals so that they can help you and fix the errors.
How to contact us
For instant help and solutions simply dial QuickBooks Support +1800-942-6705 and get connected with the support team. To fix the errors team is available 24*7 to help you anytime from anywhere. Helpdesk professionals are having excellent skills to solve any type of error with complete satisfaction. You don’t have to worry about your data as well. QuickBooks ProAdvisor take care of all the things of your data such as data protection, data backup, etc. Just connect and get rid of QuickBooks errors. You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the experts contact you shortly.