QuickBooks is one of the most trust-able accounting software for, especially medium and small business owners. Sometimes QuickBooks does not work properly and at that time users need to reinstall QuickBooks for Windows using QuickBooks clean Install tool. QuickBooks clean install tool helps you to install the QuickBooks software removing the errors. The clean installation of QuickBooks mostly becomes a successful idea for the errors.
What is QuickBooks Clean Install Tool?
QuickBooks clean install is one of the most successful tools which helps to get rid of issues as sometimes simple reinstall do not work to resolve the issue. The user needs to uninstall the QuickBooks for the Windows, after that renaming the folders followed by QB Desktop re-installation. This process is called the Clean Installation of QuickBooks.
Before going ahead you need to remember some points to reinstall QuickBooks for Windows, which are mentioned below :
- Always keep the data backup as it may help in future
- Login computer as Windows administrator for the setup steps
- Always make sure to complete the installation
- Always be ready with the QB Desktop download file or installation CD and license number
- It is very important to Backup the company data avoid any data loss
What Issues can be Fixed with QuickBooks Clean Install Tool:
Reinstalling QuickBooks using QuickBooks clean install tools helps in many errors such as :
- Run time errors
- Errors while opening the file
- Display and template issues
- QB unrecoverable errors
Steps to Perform the Reinstall QB for using Clean Install Tool QuickBooks
Step 1 – Check if the clean install using QuickBooks Clean install tool is right for you
In the first approach you should always run the basic reinstall of QuickBooks before going to clean install. Majorly, most of the errors can be easily resolved through a simple reinstall method.
Step 2 – Manually Rename the Installation folders
In this step, you will see all the hidden files and rename the folder which is listed for the Windows version. You need to simply add the words OLD or DAMAGED at the end of the folder. You can easily identify the folder while creating a new folder.
While getting the error message “The Access is denied while renaming this folder” you can follow the below steps :
- Open the task manager by pressing CTRL + ALT + DELETE and after that select the task manager option.
- Once you click on Task Manager you, go to the Process tab and select QBDBMGERN.EXE, QBCFmoniterservice.exe, qbw32.exe files.
- Now select the End button and hit OK
Step 3 – Use QuickBooks Clean Install Tool
- In this step, download the QuickBooks clean install tool and save the downloaded file on the Desktop
- Now double click on the downloaded file and open the clean install utility
- Select the terms and conditions by accepting the “I Accept the license agreement”
- After selecting the terms and conditions, select QuickBooks versions
- Finally, click OK and let the process complete
Step 4 – Uninstall QuickBooks Desktop
- Click the start button or Windows Key >>> type Control panel in the field
- In control panel go to Programs and Features >>> Uninstall a program
- When you are inside the list of installed program, select the QuickBooks Desktop from the list
- Select the Uninstall/Change option and then remove the program
- Finally, go ahead as per the instructions coming on the screen
Step 5 – Re-installation of QuickBooks Desktop
- Be ready with all the information to prepare the install
- Now, install QuickBooks Desktop
- Now, you need to select which option is OK for you
- Custom Install and Network Install
- Express Install
- At last step, activate your QuickBooks Desktop
How to Contact?
Using the above steps for reinstall QuickBooks for Windows using the QuickBooks Clean Install tool will definitely help you. Still, if you have any issues or need any assistance dial 1800-942-6705 and get connected with the QuickBooks team. QB experts are always available 24*7 to assist you. QuickBooks professionals are polite, quick listener and having years of experience in the same domain, which not only enhance the skills but also helps to increase the knowledge base. You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the contact form to get the cal back from QuickBooks experts.