What is Email Error in QuickBooks Desktop?
In present-day business, emailing is essential for intra-organization interchanges, showcasing purposes, co-appointment with business clients, customers, providers, and more. There are few choices available in email incorporation including Outlook, Webmail, and QuickBooks Email.
Sending emails via Outlook from QuickBooks is a widely used feature. In QuickBooks, users can configure the email service provider, but because it is a series of codes, errors can be encountered. At times, email error in QuickBooks’ outlook obstructs the process, so QuickBooks not able to send the emails to Outlook. If the problem presists after following below mention steps, then you can contact our QuickBooks Error Support & advisors at 1(800)942-6705 to save your time and efforts.
Possible Causes that Arise QuickBooks Email Error
Below is the list of possible causes behind email issues in QuickBooks Desktop:
- The email preferences are set incorrectly
- A QuickBooks establishment was destroyed.
- A harmed environment in Outlook.
- The Outlook is out of sight when the Via QuickBooks email is sent.
- QuickBooks App runs as an admin.
- Damaged.dll files
- Damaged components in QuickBooks
- Unsupported version of Outlooks is incompatible with QuickBooks leading to this form of error.
- The damaged outlook may be another explanation for the mistake as well.
Effective Methods to resolve Email Issues in QuickBooks Desktop
Several solutions are available to fix QuickBooks Email Error. Here are some of the relevant and easy methods are discussed below:
Solution 1: Ensure that QuickBooks software is not running as an administrator
- The very first, right-click QuickBooks and select ‘Properties‘
- Next, click on the ‘Compatibility‘ tab
- If it is selected as Administrator then ‘unselect‘ it
- In case, you see ‘Run this program as Administrator‘ color is grey then select the ‘Show Settings for All Users‘
- After that, hit the ‘Okay‘ button
- Finally, restart the QuickBooks Software
Solution 2: Check and repair MAPI32.dll
1. Use Microsoft Word to test the functionality of MAPI32.dll
- Initially, restart your system and reopen Windows
- Next, open a Microsoft Word document
- After that, select File then send and then Email as PDF document
- Contact technical support for assistance if email opens without any errors
- Contact Microsoft Help and Support to resolve possible issues with Outlook or Office Suite and the MAPI settings if the error occurs while attaching the document
- When the issue is fixed and email works from Microsoft Word, then email the report or transaction from QuickBooks
- In case, if you are able to send an email from Microsoft Word but are not able to send via QuickBooks then contact QuickBooks Technical Support for assistance.
2. Repair MAPI32.dll
- Initially, close all the running programs and press the ‘Windows start‘ button
- Then select ‘Computer‘
- After that, go to ‘C:\Windows\System32‘
- Now, double-click on the ‘Fixmapi.exe file‘
- Next, perform on-screen procedures
- Once ‘Fixmapi.exe‘ completes running then reboot your system.
3. Rename MAPI32.dll
This should only be done if repairing MAPI32.dll does not resolve the problem.
- Firstly, Close your all programs.
- Use ‘file explorer‘ and go to ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033‘
- Rename ‘MAPI32.dll‘ to ‘MAPI32.dll.OLD‘
- Restart your computer and run ‘Fixmapi.exe‘ again
- When ‘Fixmapi.exe‘ stops, restart the computer
Solution 3: Reinstall QuickBooks
You need to uninstall your QuickBooks and then reinstall it again on your computer.
How to contact us?
All the above-discussed error scenarios have possible resolutions to resolve Email Issues in QuickBooks Desktop. Even after following the above-suggested steps, the error still exists then it is suggested you connect with QuickBooks technical support number i.e. +1(800)942-6705. They are available 24*7 to assist you and provide you the relevant solutions for your queries. You can get in touch via dropping an email at [email protected] or do a live chat with professionals.