Users experience Sage Bob 50 error 5185 when there is an invalid license or not able to set up the connection during the installation process or update/upgrade process. Users fail when they try to install a local reference to the server. Don’t fret! With this ultimate guide, you can get rid of this error with much ease.
Major Causes that Arises Sage BOB 50 Error 5185
Check out all probable causes that can lead to this error.
- The primary reason for the internet programs or net explorer not to run the records transfer characteristics is the breach of the regulation or license agreement.
- The error may occur because the connection between the terminal server, the middle-ware server, and the down-net server is not properly configured or indicates an error in the configuration.
- When the system loses contact at the moment of software program installation during the upgrade/replace processor.
For any Sage Accounting Software program that is configured to collaborate with database server information. It is the client program from which it is possible to view the statistics effortlessly.
Fixation Steps to Get Rid of Sage BOB 50 Error 5185
Here are 4 fixation steps that you can follow to fix this Sage error:
- Check the minimum requirements for the computer and also verify whether all requirements are met by the device. At the same time as updating the program, reduces the chance of any errors.
- If your program continues to produce an error, you want to include Ads.Ini document in your Windows settings. It disables the test settings so that 5185 errors in Sage 50 Bob can be eliminated.
- To get access to the network and other network applications, verify if you have sufficient internet connectivity. The fundamental features are what you want to do with the replacement or setup.
- Check whether or not the license has expired. If this is the case, renew it in order to extend the date by respecting the terms and conditions.
Get technical support from Expertise
Hopefully, the above-provided information gives you clear insights on how to fix Sage Bob 50 Error 5185. For more queries or information, reach out to the Sage technical Toll-free Helpdesk number 1800-942-6705. You can also email at this address at [email protected] or use pops up chat support to chat with Sage experts.