Users experience Sage Bob 50 error 5185 when there is an invalid license or not able to set up the connection during the installation process or update/upgrade process. Users fail when they try to install a local reference to the server. Don’t fret! With this ultimate guide, you can get rid of this error with much ease.
Major Causes that Arises Sage BOB 50 Error 5185
Check out all probable causes that can lead to this error.
- The primary reason for the internet programs or net explorer not to run the records transfer characteristics is the breach of the regulation or license agreement.
- The error may occur because the connection between the terminal server, the middle-ware server, and the down-net server is not properly configured or indicates an error in the configuration.
- When the system loses contact at the moment of software program installation during the upgrade/replace processor.
For any Sage Accounting Software program that is configured to collaborate with database server information. It is the client program from which it is possible to view the statistics effortlessly.
Fixation Steps to Get Rid of Sage BOB 50 Error 5185
Here are 4 fixation steps that you can follow to fix this Sage error:
- Check the minimum requirements for the computer and also verify whether all requirements are met by the device. At the same time as updating the program, reduces the chance of any errors.
- If your program continues to produce an error, you want to include Ads.Ini document in your Windows settings. It disables the test settings so that 5185 errors in Sage 50 Bob can be eliminated.
- To get access to the network and other network applications, verify if you have sufficient internet connectivity. The fundamental features are what you want to do with the replacement or setup.
- Check whether or not the license has expired. If this is the case, renew it in order to extend the date by respecting the terms and conditions.
Get technical help from Expertise
Hopefully, the above-provided information gives you clear insights on how to fix Sage Bob 50 Error 5185. For more queries or information, reach out to the Sage error experts Helpdesk number. You can also email at this address at firstname.lastname@example.org or use pops up chat solution to chat with Sage experts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1. What all system requirements do you need for Sage BOB 50 Error 5185?
Answer: Minimum requirements needed for Sage BOB 50 error 5185:
🔸 1 GB of storage gap for installation
🔸 A Minimum motion is 1280 x 800; minimum of blush (16-bit) SVGA tape; preferred motion is 1440 x 900 or greater; tiny fonts/DPI settings are essential.
🔸 All online features and services need Internet connectivity. (For optimal performance, download speeds of at least 25mbps and upload speeds of at least 10mbps are recommended.)
🔸 4 GB of RAM for sole and several users
🔸 Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (version 1809 or later) with the most recent Microsoft patches installed
🔸 Sage Drive firms are limited to a maximum file size of 5GB.
🔸 2.0 GHz processor for single and numerous users
🔸 A computer name of no more than 15 characters is necessary.
🔸 Internet Explorer 11.0 must be installed (version 11.0 or higher is necessary for Sage Payroll Solutions, Sage Payments Solutions, and other Connected Services integration). When accessing accessible Connected Services outside of the product, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge (version 2020 and higher) web browsers are supported.
🔸 Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.2, including DirectX Dependency for.NET; an extra 280 MB to 850 MB is required.
Question 2. Disabling Test Mode on Windows 10
Answer: To uninstall Windows 10 testing mode, follow the instructions outlined below:
🔹 To open the Start list of options, press the “Windows Key” key on your keyboard.
🔹 By putting “Command Prompt” into the blank space, you can find it.
🔹 Select “Run as administrator” from the context menu when you right-click on the Command Prompt result. This will launch the cmd with administrative privileges.
🔹 Type “bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF” in the admin Command Prompt window and hit “Enter.”
🔹 You will notice a success message after performing the command.
🔹 Close the Command Prompt window after you get the success message.
🔹 Restart Windows to have the changes take effect.
Question 3. Can this error be caused due to non violating license error?
Answer: This error can occur even if you are not in violation of the licencing agreement. If a web application, for example, accesses local data that it uses internally but never transfers to a client, such usage is legal.