Sage Intacct Login Error can occur when the login information submitted on Bill.com’s Sync Login Info page is invalid.
If you get stuck with this error then you don’t need to worry. Today, In this article, we’ve listed the method to resolve Sage Intacct Login Error: incorrect ID or password.
What are the Causes behind Sage Intacct Login Error: incorrect ID or password.
Sage Intacct Login Error: incorrect ID or password can occur due to the following reason:
Incorrect ID or Password Sage Intacct Login Error
This issue happens when the login information supplied on Bill.com’s Sync Login Info page is wrong or if the User Name and/or Password are not working. It can also happen if you forget to reset the password.
✔ Resolution for the Error: Intacct – Incorrect ID or password
- Make certain you are trying to log into the proper business enterprise.
- Make sure you type the user ID and password exactly as they were intended; for example, the terms Password, PASSWORD, and password are not interchangeable.
- If you don’t know what your username is, look in your company’s directory for *.cac and *.cax files; any files found are user names—the file name is the user name: BOB.cax is the user name of “BOB” for example (Case sensitive). Take a look at Article ID 17642: I can’t remember my username.
- If the user was created in a previous version of Sage 50 and the user name or password is more than 16 characters, type as much of each as will fit and click OK.
- To ensure that all keystrokes are properly registered, open Microsoft Word or Notepad and input your password in there. Then try pasting the confirmed password into the password area by copying and pasting it.
- Each company’s administrator user can reset passwords; if the administrator can log in, follow Section I’s instructions; if the administrator can’t get in, follow Section IV’s instructions.
👉 Section A: Reset the Password
- Reset the sync user’s password in Sage Intacct.
- Re-enter Sage Intacct login credentials in Bill.com when the new password has been confirmed.
👉 Section B: Opening the wrong company
- Select the Browse button after starting the application to find all of the companies.
- Choose the right company.
- Check to see whether you can now access the company.
👉 Section C: Username
- In Sage Intacct, confirm the username:
- Go to Users > Company.
- Find the sync user and double-check the name.
- In Bill.com, re-enter your Sage Intacct login details.
👉 Section D: The user does not have a valid license.
- Log in as a user with Administrator privileges to the company.
- Select Users from the drop-down menu, then click Set up Security.
- Next to the User’s name, check the License box.
- Select OK.
- Log in as a user with Administrator permissions on the user’s computer to the corporation.
- Check to see if the user is still licensed.
- Check to see if the user can log in using their username user name.
👉 Section E: ID of the Entity
- In Sage Intacct, double-check the Entity ID:
- Select Company > Entities from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm the Entity ID for the Bill. com-syncing entity.
- In Bill.com, re-enter the Entity ID.
- Choose Save.
Sage Intacct Login error can occur because of a variety of reasons, of which incorrect ID or password is the most common issue.
We hope that now you have a complete guide on how to resolve Sage Intacct Login Error: incorrect ID or password. However, if you still are stuck with the error you can reach out to our Sage Customer Helpline Desk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1) Why is the purpose of Bill.com to resolve Sage Intacct Login Error: incorrect ID or password?
A1) Bill.com is a cloud-based cash flow management software that helps organizations save time and money on their payable and receivable operations. Bill.com integrates with popular accounting software such as Quickbooks, Xero, NetSuite, Intacct, and others to eliminate double entering. Bill.com takes away the headaches of bill payment for businesses, allowing them to pay their vendors 2 to 3 times faster than they could with traditional paper-based methods.
Q2) Can Bill.com Vendor Pay help with Sage Intacct Login Error: incorrect ID or password?
A2) Vendor Pay by Bill.com is a Bill.com and American Express co-branded Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable solution. Vendor Pay is tailored to the needs of American Express small company customers.
Vendor Pay is a feature of the Bill.com cloud-based platform, which automates how small businesses pay bills, send invoices, and receive payments. American Express Card payments are also accepted as a major means of payment via Vendor Pay.
Q3) Does a Virtual Account Number (VAN) be a restriction in resolving Sage Intacct Login Error: incorrect ID or password?
A3) Virtual Account Number is valid for a limited period and can be restricted to a certain amount and number of authorizations, rather than manually exchanging a Card number with your vendors with no security around usage.